Do you currently hold a license as a Cosmetologist, Aesthetician, Nursing Professional or Physician, and would like to complete training in advanced skin care services that include LED technologies, micro-current, microdermabrasion, advanced chemical peels, professional make-up application & cellulite reduction? The IMAj Pro Series Advanced Course is designed to provide enhanced skills training to professionals who would like to expand their service offerings, while minimizing their time away from their spa, salon or office.
- IMAj Pro Series Advanced Course
- 128 Hours
- 4 Weeks (Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm)
- New Classes Start Every Month
- Small Class Sizes
- Features the New IMAj Paperless Classroom Learning System
- $5,000 Tuition (includes books & student spa supplies)
- $200 Registration Fee & $200 Uniform Kit Fee
- Click Here to Learn More About Tuition Assistance Options, Such as Grants & Student Loans
2016 Class Start Dates
- January 11th
- February 8th
- March 7th
- April 4th
- May 2nd
- May 31st
- June 27th
- July 25th
- August 22nd
- September 19th
- October 17th
- November 14th
- December 12th
What Are Other Students Saying?
“The curriculum at IMAj Institute is unmatched by any other school in the nation. The professional environment sets it apart from the Aesthetics pack. All the Instructors are experts in their field and really work with the students to achieve their goals and help give them the info and know-how to become successful professionals in the field.”
– Katy V. – IMAj Aesthetics Program Graduate, 2013
“The expectations I had coming to IMAj have not only been met but exceeded. The in-depth training you learn at the beginning was very thorough and really provides you with the working knowledge you will need to know about the skin and how the treatments and products will improve the skin.”
– Annemarie Z. – IMAj Aesthetics Program Graduate, 2012
“I have had a great time here at IMAj! Great teachers, lots of hands-on, and I have made great friends! We had a great group of girls in my class and it makes it real easy to get along.”
– Wellesley M. – IMAj Aesthetics Program Graduate, 2012
“Very thankful for the educational experience and knowledge base!”
– Karen G. – IMAj Aesthetics Program Graduate, 2012
Would you like to view the complete IMAj Institute Academic Catalog? Click on the image below:
Have a Question for an Admissions Counselor?
Would You Like to Schedule a Tour of the IMAj Campus?
Call Us Today at (480) 361-8585!