Would you like to study at IMAj, but you live outside of Arizona? IMAj offers a flexible & incredibly cost-effect program that helps students from all over the United States and worldwide to obtain their Cosmetic Laser Technician Certification while minimizing their time on campus. The Fast Track Cosmetic Laser Technician Certification Course offers a combination of online lecture instruction and 8 days of on-campus hands-on training with a myriad of Laser, IPL & other energy-based technologies.
The Fast Track course is more comprehensive and nearly half the price of other competitive laser training programs. Combine that with flexible class start dates, the available online lecture training, small classes and the exceptional experience & resources offered at IMAj Institute, and it’s easy to see how this program can put you on the Fast Track to new career opportunities
- Fast Track Cosmetic Laser Technician Course
- 40 Hour Online Lecture Program (self-paced, available 24 hours per day, study from the comforts of home)
- 2 Weeks (8 days) On Campus to Complete Hands-On Training (Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm)
- Approximately 104 Hours Total
- Includes Comprehensive Certification Training in an Array of Laser, IPL, HFMC & RF Technologies
- Laser Safety Officer Certification is Included
- You Can Start the Online Course at Any Time
- New Hands-On Training Classes Start Every Month
- Small Class Sizes for Hands-On Training
- No Prerequisite For Enrollment
- Not Available to Arizona Students
- The Fast Track Program is the Most Comprehensive & Cost-Effective Laser Training Program in the Nation
- This is the Ideal Laser Training Program for Students Outside of Arizona, Including International Students
- $4,500 Tuition (includes books)
- $200 Registration Fee & $200 Uniform Kit Fee
- Click Here to Learn More About Tuition Assistance Options, Such as Grants & Student Loans
2017 Class Start Dates
- January 23rd
- February 20th
- March 20th
- April 17th
- May 15th
- June 12th
- July 10th
- August 7th
- September 5th
- October 2nd
- October 30th
- November 27th
What Are Other Students Saying?
“I attended IMAj for training primarily to be able to learn how to use a Laser for Laser Hair Reduction, and while being on campus I learned so much more. The admissions process was accommodating to my lifestyle and I found it very easy to schedule my training days. Upn arrival I was taken care of immediately and paired with an amazing Instructor. I had an amazing training experience with an overview of the online classes to refresh my memory on the background of Lasers and how to use them.
Within an hour I was inside a treatment room, observing other students use the Lasers for treatments with clients, and within 2 hours I had begun my hands-on training! I was able to fulfill my graduation requirements and was on my way after experiencing numerous hands-on treatments. IMAj delivers quality instruction with hands-on training through skilled teachers and guides you through your learning experience to ensure that you’re confident about using the equipment before you graduate. Thank you IMAj!”
– Dr. Sonie S. – IMAj Fast Track Cosmetic Laser Technician Certification Program Graduate, 2013
Would You Like to View or Download the complete IMAj Academic Catalog?
Click on the image below to view or download the Academic Catalog
Have a Question for an Admissions Counselor?
Would You Like to Schedule a Tour of the IMAj Campus?
Call Us Today at (480) 361-8585!