IMAj Institute is proud to offer a variety of self-paced online training courses that provide students the opportunity to begin or enhance their career as a skin care professional from any where that you have internet access.
IMAj Online Training is a flexible and cost-effective solution for students with busy schedules or for those who live too far to conveniently study at the IMAj campus in Scottsdale, AZ. Instructor support is available by phone or email during regular campus hours, and you can start your online class at any time.
- IMAj Institute Cosmetic Laser Technician Certification Course
- 40 hour class that provides comprehensive instruction on the physics, history, safety, terminology and applications of Lasers, IPLs, and other Energy Based Devices commonly used in Medical Spas and Cosmetic Medical Practices. This course is ideal for Cosmetology, Esthetic, or Medical Professionals looking for advanced skills training, as well as apiring Laser Technicians (*not available for Arizona students). This course is self-paced, available 24 hours perday , provides you with up to a year to complete it and, upon successful completion, you will earn a certification from the IMAj Institute as a Cosmetic Laser Technician.
- Students may enroll in the IMAj Online Cosmetic Laser Technician Certification Course as a stand-alone program, or it can be completed in conjunction with hands-on training with an array of Laser & IPL equipment on-campus at the IMAj Institute on Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Tuition: $1,250
- IMAj Institute Cosmetic Laser Safety Officer Certification Course
- 5 hour class on the safe use of Laser & Intense Pulse Light equipment in a cosmetic medical environment. This course meets American National Standards Institute & Arizona Radiation Regulatory Agency standards. The program is self-paced, available 24 hours per day, provides you with up to a year to complete it and, upon successful completion, you will earn a certification from the IMAj Institute as a Laser Safety Officer.
- Tuition: $500.00
Fore more information about Online Classes, please contact the IMAj Institute Admissions Office at (480) 361-8585.
Already Registered For an IMAj Online Course?
- * GI Bill® benefits may not be applied to online courses.